Skin Whitening Forever

5 Makeup Looks That Make Blue Eyes Pop!




Hello my beautiful people!

First of all, I would like to apologize for my absence. I was enjoying a family vacation in Hawaii. I filmed a few things here and there of my experience and will share with you all as soon as I edit! SO, moving on! I have created 5 different makeup looks that will make blue eyes stand out. The looks vary from being very simple and appropriate for school to dramatic. Also, as I mentioned in the video, these makeup looks suit every eye color very well but of course, the blue eye color (for this video) was my primary target. No worries though, I will film a video for the rest of you brown and green eyed beauties soon!

As always, thank you all for your support! I love you very much!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons