Skin Whitening Forever

Warm Smokey EYE Make up Tutorial // Fall eyes// Palafoxxia

Warm Smokey EYE Make up Tutorial // Fall eyes// Palafoxxia




HI, Learn the technique of creating a warm smokey that you can any special occasions,its a make up look that you can use through out the year cant go wrong with these universal colors . Thank you for watching and enjoy. Notice I still used the same brushes in my eyebrow tutorial to execute this look.. even the gel liner was in good use.. I try to use my products for multiple things and i hope you guys catch that.

SONG by my Favorite : AJ Rafael " we could happen "
( check out his Music and video on youtube I did the makeup and hair or aj rafael and nina )

*****for drugstore makeup costumers focus more on the" technique' and use the products you have. make sure you pay attention to the eyeshadow description of the color and texture so you can purchase a different eyeshadow that is similar to it at any drug store. also with the brushes look at the shape. ALL THE DESCRIPTION IS LISTED BELOW for your guidelines 

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons